Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A toast to OUR future

Here we are, at the doorsteps of a brand new year. If you would, I'd like to ask you to join me on a journey, an adventure of sorts. This adventure will be the progressive realization of a worthy goal, and I am on a mission to get fit, to get focused, to get going, and to help as many people as I can along the way who are trying to do the same. I believe, without a doubt in my mind, that 2009 will be the best year we've ever had. This is because we will be beginning with set GOALS, and these goals will be utilized throughout this journey. I am offering whatever help, whatever motivation, whatever tips and tricks I have up my sleeve to help you attain your personal goals.
This is the beginning of the end for mediocrity. I don't know about you, but it is high time for me to begin realizing successes. This is our year. And now, you have a tool (this blog) a source of motivation (your goal) and an accountability partner (me-the good lookin' guy on the other end).
Tonight we will STOP doing the wrong, START doing the right, and CONTINUE doing this until we see results, and then do it all over again.

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of a better man to make a bigger impact on the health of this community. Good Luck and God Bless.
    Brandon

    ReplyDelete