Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

Life is hard. Train harder.

DON'T EVER GIVE UP!!!
Hey guys and girls. I know times are tough, our lives are busy. They are for all of us. Just know that whatever you set your mind to, and focus all your efforts on achieving it, you will accomplish, I know it. It's the beginning of the third week of January, time to either put up or shut up. Here's where we'll see creations of new habits, or re-emergence of old ones. I'm not going to lie, I feel like I want to give up. I feel like I want to lay down, roll over, and let life simply happen. I feel like what I'm doing isn't going to matter to anyone. So, do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to keep this up. I'm going to keep giving until you see results, or I get told to go away. I'm also going to be signing myself up for a triathlon. Crazy huh? I'm going to train harder, and push myself further. I'm going to go out there and see what I've got, and hopefully come out even stronger (mentally and physically) than I thought I could be. And I want each of you to do the same. Drive yourself the gym when you feel so tired you don't know how you'll make it through a workout. Put down the junk food, and pick up a protein bar and bottled water. Spend 20 minutes preparing a healthy meal ahead of time, and use leftovers for lunches/supper. Walk a few paces faster, or jog just one more block. Do it, stretch just a little further, and you'll be glad you did. Let me be the personal trainer in the back of your mind saying, "C'mon. Just one more round. Just one more mile. Just one more set. You can do it." Push past these tough times. We can all do it. One day at a time. Be BOLD! Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment